RSS
Hello! Welcome to my movie blog

Welcome to my blog!


Glad you found me :)  My name is Aidan. I am a 15 year-old with Asperger's Syndrome.  Since I was little I have been obsessed with movies. My first love, and main interest is Disney, but I also love classic films and the world of movies in general. If you know what I mean.

I decided to start a blog in the hopes of introducing other teens and kids to classic movies. I know a lot of people, even adults, don't always like to watch old movies, especially black and white ones. Can you imagine that? That's insane, wow! But, boy! are they missing out!  Some of our greatest cinematic treasures are found in black and white film and if you just get hung up on whether or not the picture is in color, you are missing out on some great stories. Give them a chance, okay? Please?

I hope to share some great movies with you and hope that you find new stories and stars to entertain you.

Thanks again,
Aidan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great View! I think i will go see the movie!

Unknown said...

I liked your blog! Very well written. I think I will go see this movie!

crw said...

great reviews - look forward to more

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Aidan At The Movies. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy