RSS
Hello! Welcome to my movie blog

Covid-19 Update


   Hi, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been posting any movie reviews recently, but this stupid pandemic has got in the way of my work. I haven't felt like writing any reviews or articles on this blog until now. Anyway, starting this week, you'll be seeing new stuff on my blog. I have a good selection of movies to talk about. Originally, I was going to post a review for the baseball romance/comedy, Fever Pitch, on Opening Day for the Red Sox. But, unfortunately, due to this virus, Opening Day was cancelled and that pretty much screwed up my plans. But I think now would be a good time to post that review. In the meantime, I'll be working on new reviews, good and bad, for everyone to read. And some articles to look at, too. Well, stay tuned for new stuff on here. See you in the movies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Aidan At The Movies. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy