RSS
Hello! Welcome to my movie blog

2022 Update


 


  Hello, everybody. Happy belated 2022 and Happy St. Patrick's Day. I am very sorry for not posting any reviews or articles the past few months. I'm still depressed about the passing of my mom. I know what you're thinking. It's only been 1 year, 4 months, and 25 days since she died (as of today). But I can't get over it. You wouldn't get over the passing of your mom or dad either. Think about that.

  Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm coming back to do more stuff on this blog. More reviews on movies both good and bad, and some articles, too. Please remember to post comments if you enjoy my work on here. 

  Also, I want to give a shout-out to my cousin Hayden, who enjoys awesome movies as much as I do. 

  Don't forget to wear green today! Have a great St. Pat's Day and I'll see you soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Aidan At The Movies. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy