RSS
Hello! Welcome to my movie blog

Summer Update


 



  Happy Almost Summer! Sorry I didn't post any reviews for a few months. I was still grieving over the loss of my mom, who helped started this blog of mine back in 2014. Wow! Has it been that long ago? Anyway, I just want you to know that I'm doing fine. Been hanging with my dad and my little sister Julia. Binge watching some Miraculous Ladybug & Cat Noir on NETFLIX. (Me and my sister are OBSESSED with that show.) I've also managed to keep myself busy by writing stories and doing future planning for future projects like doing a Kickstarter campaign for a video game I wanna develop. And I'm thinking of starting a band. (I'm learning guitar and have been for over six years and never gave up.) 

  Yeah, life hasn't been easy since my mom went to Heaven. My very last words to her were "You Complete Me". Just like what Tom Cruise said in Jerry Maguire. Now those three words are more than just a movie quote to me. There are times where I feel pain because my mom is not here with me. It really hurts knowing that your mom no longer exists. I mean, I had a lot of great memories with her. Sometimes, I still hear her voice echoing through my head. 

  Okay, sorry to be a downer. Anyway, I'll try to stay active on my blog and come up with new things in the future. Who knows? I might even start my own podcast. In fact, I asked mom if she could help me with that last year. She loved the idea, but she was too sick to help me with that. But I can see myself doing a podcast in the future. 

  I'll get to work on more stuff for my blog. I'll also keep you posted on my Kickstarter plans, too. Hope you'll have a great day and have a great summer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Aidan At The Movies. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy